Sovryn Tech Subscriber Ep. 0028: “The Man of Tomorrow on The Anarcho-Preneur Show”
The Golden Stallion recently appeared on The Anarcho-Preneur Show and went thigh deep into the topic of personal branding, standing out from the crowd, confidence, and more, baby! This Patreon release is here for your convenience! Enjoy!
If your content isn’t getting the response it deserves, the problem might be you. Or, more accurately, the lack of you. With so much blah, blah, blah out there, personality can really set your content apart. But you have to do it right.
Brian Sovryn does it right. His show, Sovryn Tech is downloaded and listened to by thousands of raving fans. He injects his personality into his work, and it has earned him a loyal following in the world of tech news.
And now, for the first time ever, he’s spilling his secrets on how he built such a large listening audience.
1. Why a personal brand is needed if you want to stand out and differentiate.
2. How to keep it real, but still be entertaining.
3. Why rocking the boat is actually a good thing.
4. Why it’s important to let your passion show.
5. How to create a background story that lends to your personal brand.
6. Why you need to do all your social media and content in “your voice”.
7. Why people love underdogs and anti-heroes. And how to position yourself that way in the eyes of your audience.
8. How public speaking can impact your personal brand.
And a whole lot more.
–“The Anarcho-Preneur Show Ep. 44” Link: http://nathanfrasershow.com/index.php?podcast=340
NOTE: This Sovryn Tech Subscriber Content is only available to Patrons through the Sovryn Tech Patreon page! Become a Patron today to get access!